Is this the same as the manufacturer's warranty?
Our 90-day warranty is exclusive to Well Played Gear and should not be confused with a cooperative warranty from any manufacturer. We stand behind the products we sell and want you to be completely confident in the products you purchase from us.
Where do I send my guitar for warranty service?
Please send your gear directly to us, not the manufacturer. Just as is the case when you send a product to a manufacturer for repair, you will be responsible for paying all shipping costs — both the cost of shipping your items to us and the cost of Well Played Gear sending it back to you.
Alternatively, if there's a reputable/authorized repair center, please discuss it with us, and we can work out an alternative solution to get the instrument repaired locally. We will happily cover the repair costs should the instrument still be under warranty.
Well Played Gear Coverage Terms and Conditions
The Well Played Gear coverage is valid only for the original purchaser (“you”) and is not transferable.
Your instrument or pedal must have been purchased from Well Played Gear.
The WPG Coverage is valid for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase (“Coverage Period”).
You must comply with the warranty claims procedure when making a warranty claim. The original purchase receipt must be presented upon our request when you request warranty service.
The WPG Coverage covers defects in material and workmanship under regular use and includes parts and labor. The defective product or parts will be replaced or repaired (with comparable and/or refurbished parts) as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion. Any product or part replaced shall become our property.
The WPG Coverage does not cover the following:
- Any damage to the guitar or pedal due to accidental damage, including drops and spills, negligence, modification, improper maintenance or misuse;
- Any normal wear and tear to the guitar, including but not limited to discolouration, fading or damage to original finish, worn frets, strings, tuners, jacks, switches, pickups, corrosion or rusting of hardware and plating;
- Any damage to the guitar or pedal due to overexposure to excessive humidity, temperature, or sunlight, or if the guitar or pedal has not been kept in a safe and proper environment;
- Any defects to the guitar involving subjective judgements and opinions regarding characteristics of the guitar or grain characteristics or colors of wood;
- Any guitar or pedal whose serial number has been removed, defaced or altered in any fashion;
- Any guitar or pedal that has undergone repairs or modifications or has been dismantled by anyone other than our technician.
Our technician will assess the guitar or pedal in all cases to determine if it is eligible for a warranty claim. If the defect or damage is determined to fall within paragraph 7 above, the warranty claim is invalid and rejected. All our technicians' decisions will be final, conclusive and binding on you.
All and any incidental charges, such as consumables, shipping or delivery fees to and from us, will be borne by you.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Singapore, the UK and the USA.